Designed for Vessels over 100 Feet in Length!
As the global demand for larger yachts increases, Accmar Equipment has responded with our new Mega Power Pedestal - compactly mounted in high quality 5052-H32 marine grade aluminum casing with 1/8" wall thickness and powder coated inside and out, Accmar Equipment’s watertight mega power pedestal measures 45" in height and is designed with removable front and back access panels providing easy access for both installation and maintenance. Also available in stainless steel casing.
This unit is designed to accommodate higher voltage and amperage needs for larger private and commercial vessels: Power block w/ ratings from 335 to 510 AMPs, 600V up to 1000 Volts AC/DC.
Before shipping the pedestal to you for easy installation, each dock pedestal is inspected and tested to ensure the highest level of quality control and equipment performance.
Power Pedestal Quote Request Form
- High quality 5052-H32 marine grade aluminum casing with 1/8” wall thickness
- Measures 45” in height, 16” in width and 9” deep.
- Hubbell or MarineCo aluminum covered receptacles, backlit for easy plug-in at night. (up to 510 AMPS MAX per pedestal)
- Powder coated white, inside and out, to guard against harsh marine conditions
- One 1/4 turn brass water bib
- One hose holder
- Low glare, photocell controlled, 13W fluorescent light LP-13 (frosted white lens), to illuminate the dock
- Latched door to protect circuit breakers
- Stainless steel hardware
- Power block w/ ratings from 335 to 510 AMPs, 600V up to 1000 Volts AC/DC
- Square D circuit breakers
- Stainless Steel casing or wide selection of custom colors
- Outlet capacity up to 7 receptacles; single phase or three phase
- Cable TV, telephone high speed internet connection
- Digital or mechanical metering system to record Kilowatt hour usage or AMPS consumption
- Water meter
- Stainless steel key lock hardware on door to protect against vandalism
- Additional 1/4 turn brass water bib
- Up to two hose holders
- Thermal covered receptacles
- Lighting available in amber lens for insect reduction
- Option of L.E.D. lighting
- Lighting can be upgraded to a switch control in lieu of photocell
- Custom design available for special orders
*for further specs, contact us directly
WATCH THE ARCHIVES