Accmar’s watertight dock power pedestals are built in the USA to withstand the harshest weather and dockside conditions following strict UL guidelines to ensure safety. Our entire line of dock pedestals are listed according to Underwriters Laboratories standards (231) and are available in two sizes: 45" or 38" in height and are designed with a wide base and front access panel providing easy access for both installation and maintenance. Each unit is backed by our limited warranty.
Contact us today for a FREE quote or submit the Quote Request Form below:
Accmar Equipment’s 45” model power pedestal can accommodate outlet capacity up to five Hubbell or Marinco receptacles (up to 200 AMPS max per pedestal), two water faucets, two hose holders as well as dual TV/phone, high speed internet and electric metering. Stainless steel casing & custom colors are available upon request.
Accmar Equipment’s 38” model power pedestal can be equipped with outlet capacity for up to four Hubbell or Marinco receptacles (up to 175 AMPS max per pedestal), two water faucets, two hose holders as well as TV/phone, high speed internet and electric metering. Custom colors available upon request.
WALL MOUNTED POWER PEDESTAL
This newest power pedestal is ideal for small spaces and can be mounted on pilings and concrete walls when dock space is limited. Each unit measures 12” wide x 14” deep and 17” tall and comes equipped with two aluminium “L” brackets with two pre-drilled 7/16” holes for easy mounting. Hardware sold separately.
Standard configuration: 3 receptacles (20 AMP, 30 AMP & 50 AMP) with a light and photocell. Standard color is white with custom colors and custom configuration available upon request.
All are compactly mounted in high quality 5052-H32 marine grade aluminum with 1/8" wall thickness & white powder coated casing (custom colors available). While so many manufacturers are now choosing composite materials to minimize their costs, Accmar Equipment Company continues to manufacture its complete line of power pedestals from the highest quality marine grade aluminum casing. This material has been chosen by us - not because it minimizes our production costs - but rather for its structural capabilities, superior corrosion and fatigue resistance as well as for safety and reliability.
Each marina power pedestal is equipped with an attractive sensor controlled, 7-watt low glare, 4 sided, fluorescent lighting fixture with white frosted lens, to illuminate your dock area. Amber lighting & LED available upon request. Stainless steel latched door hardware protects the unit’s Square D circuit breakers.
Options available include: Cable TV/telephone receptacle, electric meters (with digital or mechanical readouts), LED lighting, key lock hardware and water metering can be added upon request.
Before shipping the product to you for easy installation, each dock pedestal is inspected to ensure the highest level of quality control and equipment performance.
Accmar Equipment Company now offers complete electrical layout support (by licensed engineers) for your marina as well as electrical and structural engineering services. Please inquire for details.
- High quality 5052-H32 marine grade aluminum casing with 1/8” wall thickness
- Two heights to choose from: 45” or 38”
- Hubbell or MarineCo receptacles (standard 3), backlit for easy plug-in at night. (up to 200 AMPS MAX per pedestal)
- Powder coated white, inside and out, to guard against harsh marine conditions
- One 1/4 turn brass water bib
- One hose holder
- Low glare, photocell controlled, 7W fluorescent light LP-7 (frosted white lens), to illuminate the dock
- Latched door to protect circuit breakers
- Stainless steel hardware
- Power block w/ ratings from 175AMP to 500 AMP, 600V
- Square D circuit breakers
- Wide selection of custom colors
- Stainless steel casing for 45" unit
- Outlet capacity up to 5 receptacles
- Cable TV, telephone & high speed internet connection
- Digital or mechanical metering system to record Kilowatt hour usage or AMPS consumption
- Water meter
- Stainless steel key lock hardware on door to protect against vandalism
- Additional 1/4 turn brass water bib
- Up to two hose holders
- Lighting available in amber lens for insect reduction
- Option of L.E.D. lighting or 13 W fluorescent light
- Lighting can be upgraded to a switch control in lieu of photocell
*for further specs, contact us directly